Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kyler, Ava, and Payton

Kyler and Ava are brother and sister and they are so cute together! Kyler was so good about making her laugh and taking care of her. Ava was so adorable. She had her mind made up on what poses she was willing to do and she stuck to it! Payton, the little model, did so good and only got burned out towards the end when we made him go outside! I had a lot of fun photographing these three. All of their pictures are so cute, it is really hard to decide which ones to post, but I think my very favorite is the top one, so classic.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I can't believe how big Kim's little girl is! She is so cute. I love the pic's, once again nice job sis!