Sunday, November 23, 2008

Emily, Ashley, and Mary

Here are Sean's cute sisters Emily, Ashley, and Mary. My niece Ali and Emily happen to be very good friends and so when she came over that night I knew we would have trouble. Even with all the distractons though the girls did great and we had a good time. I think Zinna has to be the most patient mom I have ever seen. She is so relaxed, she is awesome! I love this first picture of Ashley. She has the prettiest color of blue eyes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Aren't they the cutest little girls, and Sean is so sweet! It reminds me of when we were little! Lucky Zinna! You did a great job once again sis! I love the last picture how you blackend out the sides.

The McClellan Clan said...

And another one.......... still looks great!!!!! You really are talented!! I can't believe how much those girls look like Zinna!! So cute!! Great JOB!!