Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jimmy, Amelia, Evan and Ellie

I kind of have a case on Evan and Ellie not only because they are so adorable, but also because it took a long time for their mom and dad to get them here! We had so much fun and they were so good. Jimmy and Amelia are like models (Jimmy actually having some experience in the field :), and it was so easy! I am excited for the babies to come to the studio when they get a little older so we can get some more individual ones of them! What a perfect family...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Tiff, Seriously you are so amazing!It doesn't hurt that Amelia,Jimmy and the babies are so GORGEOUS! I love the one of Jimmy with them in his arms, so cute! once again another awesome photoshoot! love ya sis.

Amelia Lewis said...

I am so obsesed with these pictures! Tiff they turned out exactly like I wanted them to! You are so amazing! I love you!

Amelia

Candace said...

Hey tiff and amelia, these pics turned out soooo cute. Those babies are so freaking cute, I want to squeeze them. I love them.