Sunday, November 23, 2008

Addison

So Addie is going to be Miss Universe someday. She is just all girl and so gorgeous. These were taken for her dance pictures for Stars. She was so adorable and perfectly posed for every picture. I am not even joking when I say that she came up with almost every one of those little hand on her hips and laying down poses! There were so many perfect pictures of her I didn't even know where to start. We had a mix up on when we were supposed to be taking the pictures so Ashley got stuck with me in very, very tight jogging clothes, looking not so great. So sorry Ashley, but I am so glad that we were able to just do it because I love them all! Here are just a few. I will post more when I get home...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

Addison is soooo beautiful! She looks just like her Mommy. I love these pics Tiff.

Amelia Lewis said...

OMH! Could she be any more beautiful! Tiff you did an amazing job!
Love Ya!
Amelia

The McClellan Clan said...

OH MY GOSH!!! She couldn't be any cuter. You thought my girls had long eye lashes. Those suckers never end!! You did so good!!