Monday, November 3, 2008

Kaelyn and Emmerson

These sisters were soooo much fun! I haven't had the chance to take pictures of girls as much, so this was kind of new to me. Emmerson was only in it for the candy, but we managed to get some great ones of her anyway. And Kaelyn was as sweet as ever. They both have the longest eyelashes ever and are so cute! Jocelyn, I am so glad you let me take them outside, I am obsessed with them! Sorry it took me so long to edit, I was having a hard time not doing them all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

The McClellan Clan said...

Oh my gosh Tiff!! Wow, I'm going to die!!!! They are adorable! You did such a great job!! Thank you so much! You are awesome, and really are talented!!! Thanks again!!!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, These pictures are amazing! I love the one of the two little girls in the field. You are so amazing at this Tiff, you are a natural born.