Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Sean

I LOVE doing newborns. This little guy was so awake and alert, and as long as his mommy was holding him, he was as sweet as ever. My mom had one of the nurses at the Huntsman knit this beanie while she was there with my dad. I never got a picture of Ramsey in it so I asked Zinna if she would care if we took some with it. I think they turned out so cute. I always say this, but I love every picture of him, he is such a handsome little guy! Sean's sisters are going to get their pictures done this week so I will post them soon.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

The McClellan Clan said...

Oh my gosh tiff. He is so cute, and that hat on him is amazing. I love it!! How are you doing? Haven't seen ya for a while!