Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Searle Family

What an adorable family! Lindsey and I must have been silently communicating before we talked because we both had the same idea for the location and I LOVE it! These guys were such troopers, especially Carter. It is not easy for a four month old to battle the cold and be happy for pictures, but he did great. And I am totally obsessed with Sierra's hair! Alot of the photos I posted are taken from the back angle because I just love it in the setting. Don't worry Lindsey, there are alot of cute family pictures, too!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great Tiff. I love that you put that song on your blog, I knew it would sound so cute. I love this little girls Hair, it looks awesome. LOVE YA

The McClellan Clan said...

Those are so cute!! That is the same location I took my sisters pics at. Since you couldn't do them. She had me shoot some since she had to have them that weekend. That is the best area. You can do so much with it. And you did. They look GREAT!!