So remember this little guy from a few months back? I swear if it is possible, he has gotten cuter. I LOVE this family. They are the best parents and so much fun to work with. Gavin was so relaxed and chill that he decided to fall asleep in his mom's arms half way through the session. I thought it was the cutest thing ever. I seriously don't know which to post because I love every photo from their session!
Nikki told me you took these today so I was excited to get on and look. They are such a cute family. I can't wait to get ours. We are free this weekend or the beginning of next week. It will be SO FUN!
Nikki had asked me if I liked the pictures that you had done for us when Slade was born and I couldn't stop ranting and raving about them. i am glad i didn't you did a GREAT job. I can't wait to get our family pictures done!!!
2 comments:
Nikki told me you took these today so I was excited to get on and look. They are such a cute family. I can't wait to get ours. We are free this weekend or the beginning of next week. It will be SO FUN!
Nikki had asked me if I liked the pictures that you had done for us when Slade was born and I couldn't stop ranting and raving about them. i am glad i didn't you did a GREAT job. I can't wait to get our family pictures done!!!
Post a Comment