Jhett is the sweetest little thing ever. He just kind of chilled out and was perfect even though it was cold and he doesn't really like being outside. I love these guys. Candace and I have been friends since before kindergarten so we always have a good time together. And I am so glad Jhett's Grandma Linda came along to help out and make him smile. I really can't get over this cute little face...
will you please travel to Oregon?! (: You did a fantastic job with these pics. Candace has told me tons of great things about you and she was definitely right about how talented you are as a photographer! What a blessing to get those great family shots while Jhett is so little. He is darling-that first picture of him is one of the best baby shots I've seen. Great job Tiffany!
Tiffany I absolutely LOVE these pictures. You did such an amazing job. I was so excited to see them and emailed my family and friends to tell them to look at them. THank you!! THank you!! They look amazing. I agree with you....Jhett is darling. :)
Tiffany you do an awesome job. Wish I lived closer so you could take some for me. I am in Vernal enough that when I get pregnant, I'll have to schedule something. Awesome job! You are very talented and what a fun thing to be doing!
5 comments:
will you please travel to Oregon?! (: You did a fantastic job with these pics. Candace has told me tons of great things about you and she was definitely right about how talented you are as a photographer! What a blessing to get those great family shots while Jhett is so little. He is darling-that first picture of him is one of the best baby shots I've seen. Great job Tiffany!
Tiffany I absolutely LOVE these pictures. You did such an amazing job. I was so excited to see them and emailed my family and friends to tell them to look at them. THank you!! THank you!! They look amazing. I agree with you....Jhett is darling. :)
Tiffany you do an awesome job. Wish I lived closer so you could take some for me. I am in Vernal enough that when I get pregnant, I'll have to schedule something. Awesome job! You are very talented and what a fun thing to be doing!
You can't look at that little face without smiling, what a cutie!!
Gorgeous family! They are going to love these pics. You've done it again Tiff... great job!
Post a Comment