Monday, December 22, 2008

Karter

Karter's mom, Megan and I go way back. We were college roommates in Logan and then she married Dustin, who is from here, and now her cute family lives here! Little Karter came in at 10 days old and was so sweet, especially when mom or grandma were holding him. He fell asleep about half way through his session and basically lets us pose him however we wanted! I love doing newborns and had alot of fun trying out some new ideas with this adorable little guy.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

These pictures are amazing!!! I absolutely love them. Love that chair with the chipped paint... awesome. Love the texture you put on the first pic too. You Rock Tiff!

Anonymous said...

what a darling baby. I love these pictures

Amelia Lewis said...

Awesome job Tiff! You really know how to capture their innocence! Everytime I look at your latest pictures I get tears in my eyes, You do such a great job! Love Ya!
Amelia