Anytime I am around Joey and Nicki, I am laughing my butt off. They are both so hilarious. I thought Joey was going to kill me because he hates getting his pictures taken, and I kept pushing for just a few more. And the place I made them go was kind of hard to get to especially with the snow and Nicki's shoes, so he had to pack her everywhere. So I am glad we still made it because I LOVE their pictures. Love you guys!
Hey Tiffany, You probably don't know or even remember me...but I found your blog somehow and I have to say I LOVED looking at work! You do an AMAZING job! Are you all self taught? I really love your style and you are so good with newborns! GREAT WORK!!! I hope you don't mind if I check back :) It was fun to see people that I know and went to school with. Tell you sis hi for me! You both have beautiful families!
I knew they got their pics, but didn't know they'd be this good!! Just kidding. Totally did. They look awesome. How did you get bryan looking so HOT!!! ;)
3 comments:
Hey Tiffany, You probably don't know or even remember me...but I found your blog somehow and I have to say I LOVED looking at work! You do an AMAZING job! Are you all self taught? I really love your style and you are so good with newborns! GREAT WORK!!! I hope you don't mind if I check back :) It was fun to see people that I know and went to school with. Tell you sis hi for me! You both have beautiful families!
I knew they got their pics, but didn't know they'd be this good!! Just kidding. Totally did. They look awesome. How did you get bryan looking so HOT!!! ;)
Good job!
I love these pictures. They are such an awesome couple! And Bryan is adorable! Love Ya!
Amelia
Post a Comment