Monday, January 5, 2009

The Urban Shoot

I think Stefanie and Morgan should hire Ashton out as a model for photographers. What do you think? I love Urban style photography and Ashton was the perfect little model to try out some new ideas. I had so much fun practicing with him and finding great locations. I don't think the 7-11 hot chocolate is going to cut it for his reward, the poor little guy was freezing!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I love my little guy! I guess I will just have to send him with you alone when I want to get his pictures done. He doesn't behave when I am there! Great job sis, I love everyone of these!

Jaimie said...

Wow!!! Awesome pics. He is so cute. I love the location too. You Rock! I miss you guys.

Vanessa said...

Love These!!! Nice Job! Urban is so fun! #8 is PERFECT!!! WOW!

Candace said...

Hey tiffany you have such a cutie to practice on. He is so adorable, the girls are going to be after him!!

The Walls said...

Wow those are amazing! I love them, you do such awesome work! Thumbs Up!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff.. The pictures are awesome you did a fantastic job! he is the cutest little guy and did a good job for ya!

The McClellan Clan said...

Oh my gosh Tiff, those are amazing. You did so good. And you are right he does need to go to a modeling agency along with the rest of her family!! Great job!!