So here are some more of my favorites from the session. I had so much fun photographing these gorgeous girls and their family. With three girls, we could have gone on posing all day! Grandpa and Grandma came too, and were so good at getting them to smile. It is not hard to see where these girls get their looks from...
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are the cutest pictures. What gorgeous babies. They all look similar to their Moms, who are all beautiful.
Oh my goodness!!!! Those little girls are absolutely beautiful. I haven't even seen Erin's baby so that was so much fun. I really couldn't tell the little girls apart. I love it! I tell you this all the time but you are blessing so many lives with this talent. It is such keepsakes and you capture the most heart warming poses ever. I love it!
5 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures. What gorgeous babies. They all look similar to their Moms, who are all beautiful.
They are all so GORGEOUS!! I love all of the pictures tiff you did a really good job, my favorite is the one of Elley alseep on the stool, in vintage!
Okay so she is not asleep, and she is on a pillow, but I love it!
way cute pics tiff, I love the one of erin kissing her with their eyes closed, very PRECIOUS!!
Oh my goodness!!!! Those little girls are absolutely beautiful. I haven't even seen Erin's baby so that was so much fun. I really couldn't tell the little girls apart. I love it! I tell you this all the time but you are blessing so many lives with this talent. It is such keepsakes and you capture the most heart warming poses ever. I love it!
Post a Comment