
I am so excited to announce that I finally have my website up and running. It will be so nice to be able to offer information, details, and galleries that I wasn't able to put on my blog.
I have decided to start printing my outdoor sessions through a professional lab. There is a lot more work that goes into editing outdoor sessions, and it is important to me to have them printed professionally. I have included a proofing section where clients will be able to view and order their proofs.
Also, I will be offering gallery wrapped canvas in all sizes, storyboards, and enlargments matted for extra support (more info on the website). If you are a current client and would like to order any of these, email me with the file number and I will give you more details. I also have alot of new designs for birthday, Christmas, Valentines, and baby cards (so cute!), that will be available to view with a password in the proofing section. Please email or call me with any questions or comments. Thank you for all your support! Enjoy!
Tiffany Morton
{photographer}
http://www.tiffanymortonphotography.com/



4 comments:
Oh my gosh girl. Your website looks awesome! I'm impressed! I need to get with you cause I want to get these pictures of the girls made up and decorate their rooms with them. Theres a few too that I wanted to be antiqued and I wrote it down and of course I lost it. So I've got to go through it all again!
Your doing an amazing job!! Good luck with everything you do!
You are amazing!!! Seriously the website is amazing. Your talent is unbelievable. I am so glad you have taken this upon yourself because you are blessing so many lives with the memories you are providing them. Call me whenever you get a break. I love ya!
LOVE IT!!! Websites are TONS of WORK...and you did a BEAUTIFUL JOB!!! Your Clients will Love this. I have a guy who prints Canvas if you want his info email me picmephotos@gmail.com
He does an AMAZING JOB!!! I wish you all the best in your photography and your business!
Tiff, your website looks so great!! I am sure it took you a long time, but it looks really good. I love the pics of ramsey in the snow, how cute!! talk with you later, plus I love love love the pics of the twins!! candace
Post a Comment