Monday, January 12, 2009

Evan and Ellie

I am obsessed with these beautiful babies, they were sooo much fun to photograph. I don't even know how to choose my favorites to post. Altough there were two and twice the work, we had plenty of help (thanks to Amelia's awesome mother-in-law Sherry), and the session went really well. I don't think I have ever seen so many cute outifts, hats, and props. Thanks Jimmy and Amelia, I love these babies! I am looking forward to the many photo opportunities we will have as they get older!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

They are wonderful pictures. Amelia will treasure these! I love the one of the two babies naked sitting back to back. They are so adorable! How fun to have twins.

Amelia Lewis said...

I love these pictures so much! I can't get enough of them. My babies are so precious and I am so glad that you can help to capture that! Love Ya! Thank You So Much!!!
Amelia

Jed and Abbey said...

My heart just melted into liquid I swear!! These pictures are beautiful in every way. Amelia must just die over these two beauties. Priceless!

The McClellan Clan said...

Wow, those pictures are amazing. i bet it was crazy with twins. But you wouldn't know it. GREAT job!!

Tara Haase said...

Tiffany, those pictures are amazing. You did a wonderful job! Evan and Ellie are so so cute.