Tiffany this picture is absolutely beautiful. It really does belong in a book. You really are just amazing at photography, sometimes it just blows me away. Love YA
I can't wait to see the rest. What a beautiful family. I wish I was coming to get Dallin's pictures done up there. If I hadn't had a c-section I was prepared to come...hopefully we can get some family pics at Christmas time. Love you girl, you're awesome
seriously!!!! I'm so NOT kidding... You HAVE to put this pic in some contest. That is the most amazing picture I've seen and all three of them are FULL model worthy!! Seriously Tiff, if you don't find a place for pic to be entered in I WiLL!!! Awesome work girl!!!
7 comments:
Beautiful. That is one of my favorite shots I've ever seen of a family with a newborn also. You rock Tiff.
Tiffany this picture is absolutely beautiful. It really does belong in a book. You really are just amazing at photography, sometimes it just blows me away. Love YA
What a beautiful photo!! Betsy is a sweetheart, and one of the most beautiful people I know. :)
I can't wait to see the rest. What a beautiful family. I wish I was coming to get Dallin's pictures done up there. If I hadn't had a c-section I was prepared to come...hopefully we can get some family pics at Christmas time. Love you girl, you're awesome
seriously!!!! I'm so NOT kidding... You HAVE to put this pic in some contest. That is the most amazing picture I've seen and all three of them are FULL model worthy!! Seriously Tiff, if you don't find a place for pic to be entered in I WiLL!!! Awesome work girl!!!
Cute picture of the "perfect family". Everyone looks amazing in it. Love that babies hair!
What a gorgeous little family! I am so obsessed with baby Jonah-I can't even wait to see the rest! Love You Lots!
Post a Comment