Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Faith

Faith is so beautiful and stylish, she is a dream to photograph! I really can't believe how fast she has grown up. I still remember when we found out Debbie was pregnant and how excited we all were for her! It doesn't seem that long ago. Now they have moved away and I miss being able to see them almost every day..

Thanks for putting up with Amber and I, Faith! Love you guys!




















5 comments:

Jaimie said...

I can't believe how grown up she is. She is so beautiful. She looks just like her mommy. That last one of her and Debbie is so beautiful. She should order that one huge for her wall. Love it! Oh, I miss them.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Sooo beautiful!! I agree with jaimie I love the one of her and debbie!

Candace and Brian said...

She is beautiful. One day, in private, I'll have to tell you what I think about when you mention Debbie being pregnant. Haha to be so young and immature!

Jillian said...

She is beautiful!

Amelia Lewis said...

She is so gorgeous! i can't even believe how much she has grown up! Awesome job Tiff!