Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Amber--20 weeks

I forgot to post this awhile ago, so here is my gorgeous sister Amber at 20 weeks pregnant. I can't wait until little Nixon Rome gets here!













7 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I love love love these pictures of Amber. She's so beautiful no matter what.

Amelia Lewis said...

Oh to be so beautiful!! I love them! Love Ya!
Amelia

Anonymous said...

Tiffany these pictures are awesome, Amber seriously is so beautiful it makes me sick lol :)

Jaimie said...

Amber is gorgeous. It's fun to see some pictures of her pregnant since I'm so far away. I can't wait to see more. They are beautiful.

Tara Haase said...

Love the pictures. Amber is so beautiful!!

M Occasionally B said...

I think you and your sisters are some of the most beautiful girls ever. I checked out your site occasionally and I am always so impressed. Your work is just awesome. You really have such a great eye!

Markelle said...

You are so talented, all your pictures are absolutely beautiful!