Friday, July 3, 2009

Payton

Sweet little Payton was only 5 days old when she came for her session. We tried some pretty cute stuff with her and I love every single one of her photos. She is so adorable and I just love her entire family! And by the way, thanks to my mom for giving me all this great stuff when she cleaned out her cabin. The old scales, antique bonnets, and everything else... I am so lucky to have her!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

She is a cutie!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Tiff you are so amazing, I can't even believe how sweet that first pic is....she is so cute!

Anonymous said...

I think these pictures are my favorite newborns that you have ever taken. I love that one with her dads hands on her, and of course the one in the scales is amazing!!!

The McClellan Clan said...

oh my gosh She looks amazing. I love the face on Veronica! They are so cute! I love them all. It doesn't help at all when the baby is so cute!!

Lacy said...

Oh Tiffany!! These are so stinkin cute! That scale is adorable! If I ever end up having kids I'm definitely having you do some pics for me ;) Great work!