These sweet little babies were amazing. They were so sleepy and I loved watching how they acted together. When we put them in the bowl, we decided to let them situate themselves to see what it was like for them the last nine months. It was so cute to watch them work it out to get comfortable! I had so much fun with them and Jessica and Jason have got to be the most patient, calm parents ever! Congratulations to you guys!
Those are precious. I love it! It's so cute with twins!!! I loved the King family too! Can't wait to see you this week and what you can do with the Mott bunch! :)
4 comments:
The way you captured these little angels is so stunning, Tiff! So tender, I love them both already!!
Those are precious. I love it! It's so cute with twins!!! I loved the King family too! Can't wait to see you this week and what you can do with the Mott bunch! :)
TIFF!! these pictures are so precious. They are beautiful and I love how they just cuddle up with each other.
Wow those are awesome! adorable babies and great photography!
Post a Comment