I have had so many newborns lately, its crazy! I am pretty much obsessed with this little guy and his beautiful long hair! He was so cuddly and nice to photograph. I had the hardest time going through his session and deciding on which ones to edit. That is why it has taken me so incredibly long (sorry Jorden!). Here is an extra long post to make up for it! Isn't he so sweet?
I think that is the cutest baby I have ever seen! How would that be to have a baby with that much hair. All the pictures are so cute of him. I love them
2 comments:
That is seriously the cutest baby ever! I can't believe all of that hair...cute pics sis!
I think that is the cutest baby I have ever seen! How would that be to have a baby with that much hair. All the pictures are so cute of him. I love them
Post a Comment