Holy gorgeous! Look at this girl! Rondalei called me for her Miss Utah Paegent shots and we did her Senior pictures at the same time. She was SO natural and fun to photograph, we had a great time. We could have probably kept going all day if it wouldn't have gotten so cold. I am totally obsessed with her pictures!









4 comments:
i am so impressed! loved every picture! i will be contacting you when i need pictures! lol
I love every single one. She is gorgeous. I love the location too. I am so jealous that you got your hands on an old truck. I'm dying to find one I can shoot by. Love all of these Tiff. You are so awesome!
Rondee is such a beautiful girl!!! I am soo glad you captured that!!
Holy wow! You did an incredible job! You totally brought out Rondee's stunningness!!! You have some mad skills! I hope you don't mind if I post about her photo shoot on my blog.
Post a Comment