Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gavin 6 months

So here is my favorite little guy again. I love that I have been able to do his photos since he was a newborn. I swear that every time I see him, he gets more and more adorable! He was so excited to have his pictures taken again, he was squealing with his mouth wide open almost the entire time! I always have so much fun with these guys, I look forward to every session!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jillian said...

You did a great job on these pics! I am excited for Lexie to get to that age so you can photograph her! Whats your email address and I will send you our phone number and stuff, I just didn't want to post that on here! Just let me know! Love ya, Jill

Candace and Brian said...

Oh Gavin is so cute!!! He seriously is. YOu made me want to call and schedule more for Jhett. You just have a way of capturing it all.