Alex came all the way from Park City for her senior pictures. She is absolutely gorgeous! I had a blast photographing her. She had the cutest outfits, and was so much fun to be around. And yes, her eyes really are that amazing! Thanks Alex and Cassi, I LOVE every one of them!
wow!! those eyes are amazing!! You did a great job showing them off!! Hey you've got to check out my blog for a link to this website. Its the cutest onesies and beanies for little babies. I don't know what age they go up to, but they would be so cute for pics, presents, and I think you'd really like it, I don't know but I think you would and your sis for her baby!! Let me know what you think!
6 comments:
Wow! She's a beautiful girl... and yes her eyes are amazing... beautiful photos.... LJ
Could she be any more gorgeous? I can't believe how beautiful her eyes are! Great pics sis!
All I can say is "GORGEOUS" Awesome job Tiff! Love Ya!
wow!! those eyes are amazing!! You did a great job showing them off!! Hey you've got to check out my blog for a link to this website. Its the cutest onesies and beanies for little babies. I don't know what age they go up to, but they would be so cute for pics, presents, and I think you'd really like it, I don't know but I think you would and your sis for her baby!! Let me know what you think!
Dang how would it be to be 18 again and look that good?
She is gorgeous! Amazing eyes and love that long blonde hair. Love all of these pics Tiff. Just beautiful.
Post a Comment