Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Presley

So I have gotten so behind on posting once again! The good news is that for the first time in a long time, I am only a few sessions behind on editing so I will try to get back on track with my blog. I had such a great time with beautiful Presley and her amazing parents. They have waited a long time for her, I am so grateful to be able to do their newborn pics for them. This first one of her staring up at her dad is one of my favorites...






4 comments:

lindseyhackford said...

Tiff! She is gorgeous! You did an amazing job once again!

Candace and Brian said...

HOLY COW hair! I love it. What a beatiful baby. I emailed you Monday but unsure if I sent it to the right address. Pretty much I just said...we need to get together. HOpe all is well. Love ya.

Gill said...

Tiff, these are so gorgeous! What a beautiful family! Goodness sakes that's a lot of hair!

Anonymous said...

Wow. These pictures are absolutely amazing. She is so beautiful and looks perfect in every way. I love the one of her looking into her Daddys eyes too.. priceless.