K- I hate you guys! Seriously! Well NOT really- but I HATE the fact that you guys can wear AnYTHING even a brown bag and still be beautiful! K- growing up I had those same boots as Amber has on, red and everything- they did NOT look that good and if I put them on today, they would not look that good either!! You girls are beautiful!! Your mom and all 3 of you! You make me sick ;) Good work girl!
5 comments:
They aer the perfect subjects....absolutely gorgeous!
Love that girl! She is so cute!
i know I say this everytime you do pictures of Amber but she is so gorgeous as all of you fairchild girlies are! So photogenic! Great photos Tiff!
K- I hate you guys! Seriously! Well NOT really- but I HATE the fact that you guys can wear AnYTHING even a brown bag and still be beautiful!
K- growing up I had those same boots as Amber has on, red and everything- they did NOT look that good and if I put them on today, they would not look that good either!!
You girls are beautiful!! Your mom and all 3 of you! You make me sick ;)
Good work girl!
Wow she is gorgeous! We have Darcey as a mutual friend she was showing me your work and it is gorgeous!
Post a Comment