Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gavyn (cont.)..











5 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

YOu weren't kidding about what a cute little guy!

Jaimie said...

Gorgeous pictures. Brooke looks amazing in that pic of her and her baby boy. Also... love the one of him with mommy and daddy's legs. You rock Tiff.

Amelia Lewis said...

OMG!! I could just eat him alive!! Awesome job Tiff!
Amelia

Anonymous said...

Gavyn is so adorable! He has grown up so much, and he is so handsome. I love that picture of Brooklyn holding him, she looks amazing as usual.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I love all of these sis! The one of him laying on his back on the rug is sooo sweet! I just want to kiss his little chubby cheeks. My favorites are the one of him and Brooke (the one were they are looking at the camera), she looks gorgeous, and the one of him in holding Brooke, and Zeke's hands!