Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Austin

I seriously had so much fun at this session. I practically lived with the Lankfords growing up and will always love their family! I haven't seen Emily in the longest time and it was so fun to catch up and meet Chris. I don't think I stopped laughing the entire time! Austin took his good, sweet time getting sleepy for us, but once he did, he was so perfect. I can't get enough of him and his beautiful blond hair.















5 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

What a cutie! Lindsay's sister Emily....I haven't seen them forever! Do they live in town or did you travel? There are definitely good memories in that home.

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

Tiffany! We are so excited about these pictures. You are so talented and captured exactly what we wanted for his newborn pictures! We had a great time with you, sorry the little peanut was a little fussy. He must be camera shy ;) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! We will come out there next time.

Chris and Emily Kennedy said...

Tiff, these are just great pictures, we are so fortunate that you were able to travel to SLC. Thank you so much. You can really tell how much you enjoy your work by the pics you take. We are so grateful. Thank you. Sandy Lankford

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I haven't been on here for so long, and I missed out on all of your new post's. I love them all, Emily's little guys is so sweet, and the pics of the little girl with her violin.... so cute! She is such a beautiful little girl. I love the one's of the couple, way fun! You are so amazing, I need to get it together and have you take some of the kids next week! Love you!

Amelia Lewis said...

He is just AMAZING!! I can't wait to see him in real life! awesome job once again!!
Amelia