I had sooo much fun with these guys. Savannah is always beautiful and has so many cute clothes! Not to mention, she gets her looks and style from her mom and dad. I really can't believe how photogenic every single one of them are! There were so many perfect photos, it took me forever to start narrowing them down. I am in love with all of them!
Tiff I love these pictures so much! You are definately right, they are all so photogenic. I love that one of Savy and her Dad, and the last one of Savy and Candace... both belong in magazines! You did an amazing job, as usual. LOVE YA
6 comments:
Their pictures turned out to good!! They are such a gorgeous family! Awesome job Tiff!
Super Super cute!!! Great job!
Tiff I love these pictures so much! You are definately right, they are all so photogenic. I love that one of Savy and her Dad, and the last one of Savy and Candace... both belong in magazines! You did an amazing job, as usual. LOVE YA
These pictures are amazing too! I love them! Savy is so beautiful!
Those are all so beautiful!
really. I am obsessed with looking at your photos. they are perfect!
I just may need to take a trip to Vernal:)
Post a Comment