So here is the model family again...every single one of them! (And yes, Jimmy really does have history as a model!). I couldn't be more obsessed with these photos, they turned out exactly as I had envisioned. You never really know what you are going to get with 18 month old twins, but I thought they did great! And thanks to Grandma Sherry for all the help keeping their eyes on the prize. I think I am almost as in love with Jimmy's truck as he is after this session.
OMG! I love them,they are gorgeous I just really wish that I would have thought to have my hair done before the shoot-HELLO ROOTS!!! You did such an awesome job Tiff-I love you so much!!
Hey amelia These turned out really BEAUTIFUL!! You all look so amazing! I love them all!! Good job tiff. One thing that stinks about this is that now I have to have my family pics posted after yours and stefs!! Oh well!! Love ya!
6 comments:
OMG! I love them,they are gorgeous I just really wish that I would have thought to have my hair done before the shoot-HELLO ROOTS!!! You did such an awesome job Tiff-I love you so much!!
Tiff these's are AWESOME! The last one is my favorite of Jimmy and Amelia you did such a great job what a good looking family!
Hey amelia These turned out really BEAUTIFUL!! You all look so amazing! I love them all!! Good job tiff. One thing that stinks about this is that now I have to have my family pics posted after yours and stefs!! Oh well!! Love ya!
Uh yeah.....beautiful!!!
They are AMAZING!! Tiff you did such a great job!
Wow, these are stunning!
Post a Comment