Monday, September 21, 2009

Gavyn Zeke

I love this family so much. When Brooklyn went into labor, we felt like it was our own sister. We worried about it all day and were so excited when he finally got here. He is such a sweet, beautiful, and lucky baby boy. His parents are absolutely obsessed with him and I love it! Congratulations you guys, you make the best parents!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. They are such a beautiful family. Brooklyn looks gorgeous in that first picture!

Candace and Brian said...

He is one beautiful boy with great features!

Chelsie said...

Wow! He is just amazing! So wonderful.

Jaimie said...

They are all three gorgeous! What a beautiful family. I am so happy for them. Great job Tiff. These are wonderful.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

He is so adorable! I love the pic of the three of them together, wow! He is such a little peanut, I am so happy for them!