Great job Tiffany!!!
She is so gorgeous, it's not fair that she can look that great pregnant or not! Great pictures!
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! You did a GReat job I love them. And i hear amber did the makeup, it looks amazing. I love all of them, but the one on the couch in the gauze stuff, is georgous!!!!!!
I told Betsy that she needs to frame the one of her on the couch and put it above her bed!! ha ha! They turned so amazing-she is so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great job Tiffany!!!
She is so gorgeous, it's not fair that she can look that great pregnant or not! Great pictures!
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! You did a GReat job I love them. And i hear amber did the makeup, it looks amazing. I love all of them, but the one on the couch in the gauze stuff, is georgous!!!!!!
I told Betsy that she needs to frame the one of her on the couch and put it above her bed!! ha ha! They turned so amazing-she is so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment