Sunday, May 10, 2009

Savannah

Savannah is so all-girl and fun, she was a dream! I was excited to try out some cute things with her because she is always dressed amazing and is so photogenic. She had probably the best candid shots ever! I love every single photo from her session. Thanks for coming along to help, Brooke. I had alot of fun with you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amelia Lewis said...

Could she be any more adorable!! I love the turqouise door and the last one is my favorite!

The Wilkins said...

I love these Tiff she is such a doll and those are some sweet chucks she's got!!

Anonymous said...

Wow these pictures are absolutely amazing Tiff. They are just perfect, you did such a GREAT job with them. I can't believe what a natural you are.

Tara Haase said...

Savy is such a doll! And again you did such an amazing job!