Jenna and her fiance came from Idaho for her Bridals and some formal engagement pictures. They were soooo in love, it was pretty easy to get some great shots. I usually don't have many of these sessions because I don't do weddings, but I love when I do. I couldn't wait to try out some different ideas and locations. Congratulations!
I'm not sure who either one are but I have to tell you that is a beautiful couple and those are some of the most amazing pictures I've seen. I hope you do lots more bridals because as usual you definitely have the talent. Love ya!
2 comments:
I'm not sure who either one are but I have to tell you that is a beautiful couple and those are some of the most amazing pictures I've seen. I hope you do lots more bridals because as usual you definitely have the talent. Love ya!
What a beautiful couple. These pictures are awesome. I'm with Candace... you should keep on doing bridals and engagement photography.
Post a Comment