Friday, April 17, 2009

The Kremin Family

I met the Kremin's up at Red Canyon Lodge for their session, and it was beautiful! Even with two babies, everything was so easy and calm. What a cute, fun family! This first picture of Whitney and her baby is one of my favorites...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

That really is a darling family. You captured some amazing shots. I personally loved the first one too!

Jaimie said...

I really love these. Beautiful family.

Amelia Lewis said...

Awesome Job Tiff! I love the last one!!

Whit said...

I LOVE these you did such a good job! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much!

THE BELL HOUSE BLOG said...

Tiff- I didn't know you did photography I am going to have to get you to do some stuff for us. You do a fabulous job. I guess it's easy when you are working with Kremin's! ha ha