Friday, April 10, 2009

Hot Stuff Alison

Ali's 8th birthday is coming up soon so of course we had to have a photo shoot. I love this girl so much and ask Stef all the time if she can live with me for a while. She is so adorable and smart, and I love hanging out. Pictures are a breeze with her. She doesn't even have to be told how to pose, she just works it like a pro!

Seriously. Look at her in these pictures. How cute is she?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

I can't believe she is 8 already. That is crazy. I remember her being the baby in the family. She is one pretty girl. I love all the pictures.

Whitney said...

I love the top picture of her. She's a doll. Great pics!

The McClellan Clan said...

OH my heck! She is just like her mom. How crazy is that?;)
You did a great job and she is quite the poser!! I LOVE them. They might be one of my fav's. Its hard to say though, you do to good of a job.

Jaimie said...

She is so beautiful. I love these pictures, Tiff. I think the 4th one is my favorite. I can't believe Ali is 8 this year. I remember making the trip to Vernal for her birth. Wow, time goes by so fast. I miss her.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! she is so gorgeous. I love her so much. She is at such a fun age. Great pictures Tiff.

Kassi Luck said...

She is gorgeous just like her mom!! YOu take such good pictures!!