So this little model just happens to be the gorgeous Addy's brother (from a few posts back). We had so much fun going to different locations and trying out some new ideas. Jace was so easygoing and fun. Eight year olds are a breeze!
I love love love that first one. He is a gorgeous and that picture is amazing!!! Love the location. Love the last photo of him too. Love the texture around the last one too. I gotta learn how to do that. So cool. You are a rockstar!
3 comments:
I love love love that first one. He is a gorgeous and that picture is amazing!!! Love the location. Love the last photo of him too. Love the texture around the last one too. I gotta learn how to do that. So cool. You are a rockstar!
What cute pictures! He is a gorgeous little boy. You did a great job.
What a handsome little guy! You are awesome Tiff!
Post a Comment