Adorable little Bailey was your typical 18 month old-interested in everything but having their picture taken! When we did get her to sit still though, it was worth it! I am excited to do some more of her and her brothers next month.
Ohhhh our little Bailey. I had forgot you were taking her pictures but was SUPER excited when Lynise told me you did it Monday. She is a character. I'm just proud you got her to stand still to take a picture. I have only discovered two things that stops her in her tracks #1 Word World #2 Books. :) I love the first and last picture though. THey are precious!!!Lynise & Mark will be thrilled and I can't wait to see family pics-now there's a fun bunch to photograph.
Yeah I'm so excited you posted some pics before you left. They are darling. I'm so excited about them. I showed them to her and she couldn't quit talking to them and pointing at them while smiling. They are precious!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't wait to see the rest of them and I can't wait to get all the kids together!
2 comments:
Ohhhh our little Bailey. I had forgot you were taking her pictures but was SUPER excited when Lynise told me you did it Monday. She is a character. I'm just proud you got her to stand still to take a picture. I have only discovered two things that stops her in her tracks #1 Word World #2 Books. :) I love the first and last picture though. THey are precious!!!Lynise & Mark will be thrilled and I can't wait to see family pics-now there's a fun bunch to photograph.
Yeah I'm so excited you posted some pics before you left. They are darling. I'm so excited about them. I showed them to her and she couldn't quit talking to them and pointing at them while smiling. They are precious!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't wait to see the rest of them and I can't wait to get all the kids together!
Post a Comment