Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stef's Beautiful Family

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

5 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Wow sis! You are amazing. I love all of those. I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! These are the best pictures! Stefanie is absolutely gorgeous, and her family is so beautiful. These are awesome pictures Tiff!

Anonymous said...

Tiff you do awesome work. I would love for you to take some of our family, maybe when we come up for Thanksgiving... Stefanie and her family looked so beautiful and you just amplified it with your work.

Candace and Brian said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those are amazing. Seriously. She does have an absolutely beautiful family and an extremely talented photographer. Where were they taken? Wow! You just never quit ceasing you amaze me with your work. Love ya!

Jaimie said...

Beautiful Tiff! Totally amazing photos. I love the family one third from the bottom. I also think Stef looks stunning in the one of her second from the bottom. So hard to pick a favorite. They are all so great.