Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Abram

Abbey, Jed, Ezra, and Abram came from Salt Lake for Abram's newborn photos. I was a little worried that because he was 2 weeks old, it might be a little harder to do--definetly not true! He was so sleepy and floppy the whole time, we were loving it. Every time we switched poses, he would fall right back to sleep. I had such a hard time deciding which ones to post, I love them all! I am so glad you guys came, it was so much fun to see you guys and the new little guy.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

4 comments:

Wilde Family said...

Tiffany-These are beautiful! I love them! -Darcey

The McClellan Clan said...

How come you keep taking pictures of little future models. I can't believe how cute abbey's kids are and you captured everything perfectly!!

Anonymous said...

Tiff, these pictures are awesome, you did such a great job. Abbeys Family is so gorgeous.

JoshnJoeyJohnston said...

Hey Tiff- These are so beautiful! I have to get an appointment! I am telling everyone I know what a great job you do and sending them your way. Love ya -Joey