Here are some pics of my sweet little Milo. I have been so busy soaking up these precious first few months, I haven't posted very much. My first priority in life is being a mom and I am so grateful that I have been given that opportunity. I literally could just hold him and breathe him in all day long. He is such a beautiful, happy baby. I couldn't be more in love.
























6 comments:
Oh perfect family love all these
He is seriously SOOOO cute and those pictures are absolutely gorgeous. I loved the family pics. So cute. I'm so excited for you. Milo is so blessed to join your family.
I love him so much sis!!!! I can't belive how many great shots you got of him. my fav is the one of him and ramsey and the one of you holding him with his little eyes looking into yours!
He is so beautiful! I am so happy for you. And I love his name.
I have been waiting to see what you would do for pics of your little guy and of course you didn't let me down with how AWESOME they look!! My gosh, you all could be models especially your little GQ man Ramsey the pics of him and Milo are extra precious!!! So cute! Love what you did with the pics and I LOVE how you edit them!!! Take care!!
congrats on the new addition. I have two boys and there is nothing like brothers. He is beautiful and these pictures are gorgeous. I really like your style.
Post a Comment