It really has been such a long time since I have posted any new sessions! I am posting about 5 tonight trying to at least get a little caught up. Summer is such a busy time and I am trying to soak up every moment before its over. Ramsey and I have been doing a lot of "down" time, hanging out at the lake, moped rides, and swimming. Here are a few shots we took the other day while waiting for Dad to get home. You would think he would be used to being photographed, but I still have to bribe him like crazy and the prize gets more intense every time.
Ramsey begged me to take a few (he always does with my Rebel, but never before with "my one and only"). I figured since it was right at his level, we will call this the 19 weeks shot.
WHAT?!!!!!! YOu are pregnant again? I had NO idea?!!! I'm shouting for joy right now. Congratulations!!! YOu don't even look it. Yeah for you. Yeah for Ramsey!!!
Congratulations Tiff! I didn't know you were pregnant! That is so exciting! I am happy for you and your little family. I love these new pictures of Ramsey. He looks so grown up. And I love that he took the 19 week shot. Love you.
7 comments:
WHAT?!!!!!! YOu are pregnant again? I had NO idea?!!! I'm shouting for joy right now. Congratulations!!! YOu don't even look it. Yeah for you. Yeah for Ramsey!!!
CONGRATS!!! You are only 2 weeks ahead of me! Please tell me you will still be doing my newborn shots???
Yay!! congrats Tiff, so excited to see your new little one!!
I had NO idea!! Congrats!! I bet Ramsey is going to be in heaven!! Ramsey is a natural with the camera :)
Congratulations Tiff! I didn't know you were pregnant! That is so exciting! I am happy for you and your little family. I love these new pictures of Ramsey. He looks so grown up. And I love that he took the 19 week shot. Love you.
Great shots and Congratulations on your little one!!
I haven't looked at your photo blog in a while, but of course I am blown away. I love your style. and congrats on the new addition!
Post a Comment