So I've been in Kona for the last 10 days (bad timing..I know). I tried really hard to stay up late like I do at home, but it just was not working out with the time change. But I actually got a lot of work done while there...I think I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel! It was so good to get away for awhile. Now that I'm home, I will be dedicating the next 2 weeks to finishing up all my senior sessions.
My sister's usually don't get their pictures for at least 6 months, but because Amber was sitting near me on the plane and little Nixon Rome was looking over the seat at me with his big blue eyes, I just had to do a few more of them! I had some ideas I had been wanting to try so I talked Amber into it. We needed to get some 6 month shots of Nixon anyway, and lets face it, they are both pretty easy on the eyes!
4 comments:
Very pretty! Love them!
My heck Tiff, these are AWESOME!!
So I want to know why Amber always looks so effortlessly beautiful!?@ Grrr! I'm jealous, these pics are amazing!
UM.... AMAZING!!!!!!! Best pics yet sis, and could Amber and Nixon be anymore gorgeous?
Post a Comment