I was so happy with all the great shots we got with this family. Sometimes you never know what you are going to get with a one year old but she did so good. I could tell Dave was ready to leave about the time we were doing a shot of the family walking and he headed to the truck! That is what we get for scheduling family pictures on flag football night...haha.
AND, thank you to all of those who check my blog and leave comments even though I do not post as much as I should. I have had to choose editing over posting lately because I have pretty busy, but will try to get back on track soon.


5 comments:
I love these pics! Tara looks so gorgeous!!
Love the pics....the couch is so adorable!
What a darling family!
LOVE the couch! Great pics!
LOVE THE FAMILY PICTURE
Post a Comment