
This month has been a blur! I just checked my spam mail and had at least 20 unanswered new client/photog question emails in there! And they are deleted every 30 days so who knows how many emails I have missed! Soooo sorry to those who have emailed and have not gotten a response. I will try to reply to as many as I can today.
Also, I still have a few spaces open for November, so let me know if you would like to try to schedule. I will be doing only indoor (newborn, children, & maternity), in the months of December and January.



4 comments:
Seriously!!!! That girl should be on every magazine cover. How does so much beauty go to one person? But yet look at her little guy. He is as cute as ever.
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
Soooo BEAUTIFUL......all I have to say!!
OMG! :) You and your sisters have got to be the most beautiful people on Earth! You're so talented! I faithfully check you blog - it makes my night!
-Whit
Post a Comment