Sunday, August 22, 2010

gorgeous.

Katie and her sweet family drove from Park City. I had to give her a peek so she knew her trip was worth it! She is so beautiful and natural...can't wait to finish her session.

A quick update on my schedule... September is mostly full and I am booking for October and November. If you would like to schedule, please call or email me so I can fit you in. I am limiting the number of sessions I take in December and will probably do mostly indoor/newborn sessions during that month. Thank you!







3 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

You always have great models but you have an excellent way of showing it off too. I will have to call you soon because with our baby due in November I would love newborn pictures & a new family picture. Love ya!

Amelia Lewis said...

WOW!!! Gorgeous Tiff!

lindseyhackford said...

She is Gorgeous!