Jillie is one of the sweetest, most gorgeous girls I know. She and Blake are so comfortable and natural in front of the camera, they make such a great couple. Congrats, I'm so happy for the two of you!
I forgot how much I love this location...haven't been here since Chalea's senior pics last year and I love it!
6 comments:
They are gorgeous! Wonder where she got her top from, I freakin love it!
These are amazing... Jillie is beautiful, and such a sweet girl! You did a great job tiff!
What a cute couple. I love the one of them laying on the blanket.
Gill I love her top as well.. so cute! Jillie you are absolutely gorgeous... LOVE YOU CONGRATS!!
I love the pics!! They are such a gorgeous couple!!
Love them i love the one of them laying on the blanket and jes Jillie si beautifu :)
Post a Comment