Friday, April 9, 2010

Lyndin

Beautiful baby Lyndin was one of the best newborns ever. She literally let us try anything with her. She has such a special story and you can already tell she is such a sweet little girl. I wanted to post a few for now until we get some more of their family. Congratulations Brian and Candace!









7 comments:

Candace and Brian said...

Ohhhh Tiffany she is so cute! You did such an awesome job. I absolutely love them. Good luck this weekend.

Candace and Brian said...

P.S. The hairy back cracks me up-hopefully it falls out soon.

Kandice said...

Hehe. I noticed her hairy back too...how priceless. She is adorable, and her precious spirit shines through the pictures. Tiffany you do great! What awesome memories!

Pat Harrell said...

What a great job capturing this beauty in pictures. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany these are absolutely amazing. I love that little pink bed it is so precious. She is a beautiful little girl. Love you

Briana said...

She is gorgeous Candace! Tiffany you did an awesome job as always. I too love the hairy back ;)

Stefanie Sullivan said...

She is so beautiful! I am so happy for Candace and Brian! I love the pic of her in the doll bed Tiff!