I love this little guy! He was one of the best newborns ever, and was still perfect 6 months later! I think his smile is probably the biggest I've seen yet. And his mom is gorgeous, so I always love the pics of them together!
Ah man he is so dang cute! I can't get over all hsi rolls and dimples. I'm with you that he has the biggest smile ever. I'm SO glad to have them here soon.
4 comments:
Tiffany....I LOVE them!!! I can't wait to see all the rest of them. You are awesome!! You have such a talent! Thank you!
Whoops! That was from me, Briana, but I guess I am signed in under my business email..sorry! ;)
Those are so cute! You are so good Tiff.
Ah man he is so dang cute! I can't get over all hsi rolls and dimples. I'm with you that he has the biggest smile ever. I'm SO glad to have them here soon.
Post a Comment