I'm so glad Nicki decided to do pregnancy photos. I could not quit laughing the entire session and we got some amazing shots. I can't wait until baby Jayden gets here, we will have so much fun with him!
TIFF!!!!! they are so good, I love them. I was seriously so nervous about them, haha.. Love you so much. Thank you again for doing them and talking me into to even getting them done.
6 comments:
TIFF!!!!! they are so good, I love them. I was seriously so nervous about them, haha.. Love you so much. Thank you again for doing them and talking me into to even getting them done.
Yay! I love these! I really like the last photo! Nicki you sexy mama! Can't wait to meet my nephew!
I love these pictures Tiff! Nicki you are gorgeous! I agree with Gill, you are a sexy little Mama. You have a perfect little belly
She has always been so pretty hasn't she. How exciting for her.
Tiff... I love these of Nicki! They are so gorgeous!
Love all of these, and I bet you had so much fun taking them! Nicki looks amazing! Jayden is going to be so dang cute.
Post a Comment